Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Seersucker as an Odd Jacket.

I love seersucker but dislike wearing it as a suit. Instead I enjoy it as an odd jacket. I particularly wear it with light colored chinos; cream, stone, and white are excellent in this capacity.

How to pull it off: take a look at the pictures and emulate. You can dress it up or down. You can't go wrong with chinos and open collared shirts. I even wear polos with them occasionally. I would avoid stripes of similar size and don't match the color of the seersucker to your shirt. Another thing to avoid is spending big money on seersucker, it isn't very versatile and stains very easily. You typically can only wear it for one spring and summer. You can get away with two if you stay away from people and live in a sterile environment. Just kidding.

Happy summer! I'm getting ready to take an exam hopefully you are doing something fun.




0 comments: