Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Where Have You Been Orange Gent?


Well, let us just say that school, work, career prospects, and the untimely death of one's father have really caused be to take some time off and relax.

I will get back to posting regularly but I have been behind in my school work. Well until I am ready for a regular posting know this: summer sales are on. Take advantage of the deals. The economy, the lack of loose funds, and the amount of unemployed former spenders have left many sizes available. I have always found myself at a size that is average enough to warrant very few items remaining when sales are on. I suggest you take advantage of the current conditions. Arbitrage opportunities are far and few in between. In the meanwhile enjoy another of my nephew's tartans.

0 comments: