Friday, February 5, 2010

Money Never Sleeps!!!


As a child, I watched Wall Street immediately I wanted to be Gordon Gecko with a conscious. His wealth and lifestyle were something for me to dream about. My ultimate dream is to have a penthouse one day and live the life of a Chief. Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps is coming out and guess who is going to watch it? Do I still want to be Gecko, no, I want to be Warren Buffett. Both are the reason I studied finance. Okay! Not exactly but roll with it.

In the long run, I want to enter Private Equity and chase my financial goal, for now, I'm quite happy being Bud Fox's dad and working hard for a living. After all, the skills I'm sharpening now will serve me well as a banker or financier.

Let's get down to business: I picked up a pair of cuff links made from silver, my favorite. They are chain linked and have buy on 1 side and sell on the other. This is exactly what I could picture Gordon Gekko wearing in Money Never Sleeps. I may not have his wealth but I've got this handsome pair of links. I can't wait to wear these. They are worth all $12 I spent on them. Check out the un-boxing.





0 comments: