Thursday, March 19, 2009

Am I biased?

No!!!

In case you were wondering, the answer is a resounding no. Of course I am biased, this entire blog is my opinion, what did you think? The whole point is to give my opinion!

I started this blog to share my loves, interests, and eccentricities with others. Occasionally, I will endorse a product or mention sources for some items. I am in no way, shape, form, or fashion affiliated with the makers, manufacturers, distributors, or purveyors unless mentioned. I will warn you if I have been supplied with materials to review; this will be done at the end of the post in bold and during the body of the post in normal text.

Supplying me with materials does not guarantee a favorable review or an endorsement. Still, if you are willing and open to do so, send me an email.

So, we are clear now and can continue in our relationship together with clear and open minds.

0 comments: