Green ties look awesome with blue shirts. It is a combination I wear around my university. The compliments come pouring out whenever I wear the two together.
How to pull it off:
- Tie should be darker or shinier than the shirt
- Dark skinned men should wear bluish greens, or darker greens
- Light skinned men should embrace brighter greens
- Never wear a lime green tie!
- Nearly all knitted green ties can be worn by anyone
- Hunter green is also good for anyone.
*Photo attributed to the sartorialist at thesartorialist.blogspot.com