Monday, April 6, 2009

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

SPRINGTIME FAVORITES


L.L. Bean Fair Isle Patterned Sweater Vest $10 purchase from Ask Andy. The original owner received it as a present from his girlfriend but never wore it. Her $250 present is now mine for less than 10% of the price.

100% silk, hand rolled edges, Churchill patterned pocket square in a very, very, bright red with black and silver spots. $2 shipped brand new from eBay.

R. Hanauer 100% silk, woven bow tie in a bright yellow, red, and blue repp stripe. I bought for $25 brand new at a reputable tailoring establishment in Buckhead. I no longer go there after they treated a friend of my terribly. Their sterling reputation makes me wonder how they get by with treating new customers the way they do. For embarrassing my friend, they will see me no more and receive nothing but bad word of mouth from me. Anyway, the tie is awesome when paired with the get up from post #5.

All of the items here are great for spring wear. Why? Well, they are bright, shiny and neatly patterned. It just happens to be more fun to wear when the items are favorites!

1 comments:

Alan said...

That is some heads-up shopping! Well done.