Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rainbows for Summer!



Seersucker comes in many different colors while the darker blue in the photo is what you are used to give the others a shot. Again, I dislike seersucker suits. I think the strong pattern just doesn't seem to get toned down when I wear it. It is too much for me.

Personally I recommend going for the light blue. It isn't too far from the traditional and it is different enough to differentiate your self from the rest of the South. Orange is a good one to wear as an odd jacket or odd pant. The purple would make an excellent suit for flamboyant types. Finally, the lime, yellow, and etc are too much for the regular sartorialists. I recommend using this sparingly. I would try a bowtie, pocket square, or waistcoat/vest.

I'm fond of the light blue, the trad blue, orange, and khaki. Why? They are all in my closet. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Photo Credit: I don't really know. If it is yours let me know if you want me to take the photos down.

0 comments: