Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Socks The Review.

Buy some now!

The product is well made and awesome. I had one pair rip on me after I washed them and attempted to put them on. It must have been happenstance because the rest are perfect. The socks aren't the most soft or excellent pair but they do constitute a well made product. The value of such colorful delights at a low price is indeed tremendous. As with all great socks, they get softer the more you wash them. I would recommend them as presents to anyone you like. You should probably buy more than 4 because the shipping is expensive, at least in my opinion. Shipping is free for more than 4 pairs of socks to anywhere in the world. I have a rule about shipping. I like it to be under 10% of the total price of the items I purchase (hint jcrew.com shipping fascists). It took about 1.5 weeks to get to me once it was ordered.

I've ordered ten more pairs aside from the 4 I ordered on my trial run. I am now a devoted customer. Right now they have a clearance sale buy ten pairs and get half off. So, 5 bucks a pair. Now is the time to stock up for some stocking stuffers for the dandy or sartorialist in your life.




0 comments: