Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hiatus?

Readers,

I've been very busy these past couple of months. As you all know I was and still am on the job hunt. I can clearly say that it has been rough and exciting. Well in the process I failed to get a new job but managed to somehow get promoted. I'm not one to toot my own horn but, how do you get promoted as you are actively searching for a new employer? I don't know but it has made me one busy camper.

There have been some very interesting changes in my life as well. I'm getting closer to business school application time and I've strengthened my focus on getting back into finance. I know what I want to do career-wise and I'm going to go get it. After all it is all in my hands and out there for me to get. I just have to go get it. So, as I get comfortable in my position I can't say that I'll be posting very often.

Another change is I'm doing a feasibility study for a business my brother and I have been thinking about for 6 years now. All three of these things leave me with little time to blog. I'll tell you right now I will make an effort to blog, at the minimum, once a week. Until things change that is the game plan.

Sorry for the lack of posts, this should explain why.

0 comments: