Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Posting Schedule

Hello Dear Readers,

I'm going to try something new for me. I will try to post something at least every other day. This means I will no longer post marathon style, doing two or three every time I had time to. I will also make time to blog. It has become a way to relieve stress, express myself, and share my knowledge.

I'm even thinking of starting another blog just for my really eccentric passions. We will cross that bridge when we get to the end of the path.

Good Day,

The Eccentric Orange Gent.

2 comments:

Alan said...

I'm sorry to hear about your father. My thoughts are with you.

I've tried put myself on a schedule with blogging. It didn't work for me when I tried to post a certain number each week. We have enough aggravation with work, treat blogging as a hobby.

I'm down to about two posts a week but I find the quality and my enthusiasm have gone up.

The Eccentric Orange Gentleman said...

Alan, Thank you.

I normally just write I plan for about a day or so then, I forget to post. Whenever I get time I add the pictures and push it using a mac application. Then magically it appears on my blog. Occasionally, I have to tweak it or edit it to look the way I like.

Thank you again.